About Chicago Winery
An Elegant Chicago Wedding Venue
Say ‘I do’ at an urban winery in Chicago’s lively River North neighborhood.
Chicago Winery is a unique wedding venue in the heart of the city, surrounded by the vibrant arts scene of River North and the glamour of historic Chicago. Chicago Winery hosts full-service winery weddings for up to 215 guests. The warm, modern space blends urban character with rich colors and opulent accents. Carefully chosen architectural elements give the space it’s glam character that melds beautifully with modern design and accents.
Our all-inclusive packages come with wines made on-site and chef-driven cuisine from homegrown Midwesterner Andrew Graves — past credentials include Alinea, The Promontory, and Tribeca Grill — who puts the emphasis on seasonal ingredients and fresh flavors.
All Chicago Winery weddings include:
- Full-day exclusive access to our flexible indoor and outdoor private event spaces for up to 215 guests, including a four-season rooftop terrace with skyline views.
- A dedicated event manager to assist with all elements of the planning process and day-of coordination, including creation of timeline, menu and enhancement selection, liaising and coordinating with vendors, and everything in between.
- Access to our private Wedding Suite with sparkling wine and an antipasti spread for 2 hours before your event.
- Cocktail hour, dinner and dessert menus from Chef Andrew Graves, a local Chicagoan and Alinea group alum.
- Group couples’ food and wine tasting event led by Chef Andrew Graves in our private event space where couples sample their way through all of our wedding menu options.
- Premium open bar for the duration of your event featuring Chicago Winery wines, local craft beers and spirits.
- Use of our custom tables, chairs, barstools, bars, china, glassware, flatware, linen napkins, printed menus, and small tabletop decor at no additional cost.
Contact us today for availability and to set up an in-person or virtual tour.
Follow us on social media for exciting updates and announcements @chicagowinery.
What some of our earliest couples at our Washington, DC location had to say:
“District Winery wasn’t built yet when we booked. But we felt pretty good about taking the risk after looking at renderings and reading reviews of Brooklyn Winery. We think some of our guests were equally excited about the venue than our actual wedding! It’s a beautiful space with little need for decorations. It is also all-inclusive: food, tables, barrels, premium drinks, coat check, day-of coordinator, and even some decorations and accent pieces (candles, lanterns).”
“After showing us artist renderings (before it was even built) we were sold on their passion and vision. My (now) husband and I watched the space come together and couldn’t believe how lucky we were to be one of the first to get married in this spectacular space.”
Read more reviews of our Brooklyn Winery and District Winery locations.
Overview + Amenities
Tables, Chairs, Linens and Napkins custom rentals
Venue Event Manager
Tables and Chairs