Welcome to Lakeshore in Love! We can’t wait to share your work, as well as provide credit to the entire Go Team – the fabulous team of wedding pros, venues, designers, and shops who make each event special and unique. Lakeshore in Love is focused on showcasing Chicago’s best wedding vendors and style that this city has to offer! We are always looking to feature weddings that highlight our city’s diverse culture and people while showing off our professional wedding vendor community.
There is beauty in every wedding and event. At Lakeshore in Love, we strive to highlight elevated style and aesthetic. Because of this, not every submission may meet the current needs for the blog. By submitting, you are acknowledging that you understand there is a possibility of your submission being denied for publication.
We accept a variety of categories of wedding related events; weddings, engagement sessions, portrait sessions, inspiration/styled shoots, showers for the couple, engagement parties, rehearsal dinners, vow renewals, anniversary sessions, or any other wedding-related event.
Minimum Editorial Guidelines
Our minimum guidelines for submission are:
- Event was documented with professional photography
- Event took place within the following counties: Cook, DuPage, DeKalb, Grundy, Kane, Kendall, McHenry, Lake and Will (IL), Jasper, Lake, Newton, Porter (IN), Kenosha (WI)
Though Lakeshore in Love is non-exclusive, we will not accept:
- Weddings, shoots, or events with symbols of cultural appropriation
- Weddings, shoots, or events held at a Trump property
- Advertorial submissions (events created specifically to show off one product or brand)
Should you have any questions on the above, please contact the editorial team.
OK, I’m ready to submit!
You must be a registered user and a wedding professional in order to submit. Registration is free. If you are not already registered, please do so here.
To get started submitting, choose a submission type below: