Welcome to Lakeshore in Love! We can’t wait to share your work, as well as provide credit to the entire Go Team – the fabulous team of wedding pros, venues, designers, and shops who make each event special and unique.
We believe that every couple’s event can help to inspire and inform Chicago couples as they plan their weddings. Therefore, Lakeshore in Love is both non-exclusive AND non-exclusionary.
Provided that your event meets the below minimum guidelines, it is guaranteed to be published on Lakeshore in Love. This includes: weddings, engagement sessions, portrait sessions, inspiration/styled shoots, showers for the couple, engagement parties, rehearsal dinners, vow renewals, anniversary sessions, or any other wedding-related event.
We will publish your content even if it has already been published elsewhere. We do ask that no other blog’s exclusivity policies are violated by submitting content to us.
Our focus is on showcasing the diversity and beauty of Chicago weddings and the creativity and professionalism of Chicago wedding pros.
Minimum Editorial Guidelines
- Event was documented with professional photography
- Event took place within the following counties: Cook, DuPage, DeKalb, Grundy, Kane, Kendall, McHenry, Lake and Will (IL), Jasper, Lake, Newton, Porter (IN), Kenosha (WI)
Exceptions to Publication Policy
Though Lakeshore in Love is non-exclusive, we will not accept:
- Weddings, shoots, or events with symbols of cultural appropriation
- Weddings, shoots, or events held at a Trump property
- Advertorial submissions (events created specifically to show off one product or brand)
Should you have any questions on the above, please contact the editorial team.
OK, I’m ready to submit!
You must be a registered user and a wedding professional in order to submit. Registration is free. If you are not already registered, please do so here.
To get started submitting, choose a submission type below: